HAIR CARE TIPS
VIRGIN HAIR CARE TIPS
Here are a few tips on daily hair care to keep your VIRGIN (not Raw)
extensions looking healthy, manageable and re-usable.
Before Install, your bundles we suggest that you shampoo twice and condition once for the best results.
Allow hair to air dry to prevent too much heat damage.
You are ready to install hair. You are officially a Hair Bandit!
Make sure to take photos and tag us at @thehairbandits or hashtag us at #thehairbandits to be featured on any of the platforms we have to offer.
HAIR CARE PRODUCT TIPS
1. Use sulfate FREE shampoo and conditioner
2. Use moisturizing and hydrating products
3. Use oils such as Argan, Keratin, Moroccan, or Biosilk while hair is damp only.
4.Use heat protectants spray only before applying heat. (Oil serums are only suggested for use while hair is in wet/damp state.)
5. Treat this hair like your own hair. We recommend using a deep conditioner on your virgin hair once week or once every two weeks.
CURLY HAIR CARE TIPS
As many of you already know, Curly hair extensions require more maintenance than any other pattern, for this reason, we suggest:
- Braiding your hair before bed
- Adding coconut/olive oil
- Putting on a satin scarf before bed
- Deep Condition once a week
- Using Blowdryer w/Diffuser to dry